Chris Lefteroff -Vice President
LIFE MOTTO: "Do one thing everyday that scares you" -Eleanor Roosevelt
Chris Lefteroff is a full time employee at Rustica Hardware and a full time student at Utah Valley University. He is a Communication major with an emphasis in Public Relations expected to graduate in spring of 2018.
Along with being actively engaged in UVU’s PRSSA chapter, Chris is also a member of the UVU Hip Hop Club. Chris oversees the branding component of UVUSA's public relations sector and is also an account executive for the Wolverine PR Firm.
If it’s EXTREME, Chris is in. This includes skydiving, snowboarding, skateboarding, and MORE!
Chris believes that if you TRULY take advantage of what PRSSA has to offer, the organization will surely enhance your education, broaden your network and launch your career.
FUN FACT: Aaron is a left-handed redhead. His wife is ALSO a left-handed redhead. (#weird)
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Oversee the work of the VP board and compile a weekly progress report for the president
- Assist the president in coordinating and directing committee activities and chapter operations
- Counsel with the president on chapter goals, objectives, plans and programs
- Perform presidential duties if the president is absent
- Oversee and prepare UVU Wolverine Achievement Awards nominations
- Oversee and prepare Chapter awards applications material for National PRSSA awards
- Oversee and run the annual and midterm elections
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects