Carly Dehlin - VP of Professional Development
LIFE MOTTO: "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth
Carly Dehlin is a senior at Utah Valley University and is set to graduate spring 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. She is also working towards a minor in marketing.
Carly loves to spend time with her family and friends. She enjoys traveling, eating food and of course Netflix. Carly is on the Women's Golf team here at Utah Valley University. If you need to find her, chances are she is on the golf course!
Carly is known for her bubbly personality and ability to form strong relationships with those around her. Carly has worked at Uinta Golf as a sales associate and social media associate. She also has experience working at various events for the Utah PGA Section.
She looks forward to forming relationships with her fellow students and bringing more opportunities to all in PRSSA. She is excited to continue to grow as a PR professional, and learn from some of the best. Here is to a great year!
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Plan and coordinate at least one on-site PR professional visit per semester for interested PRSSA members
- Work with VP of Digital Communication to incorporate PRSSA / PRSA professional development sessions into social media outlets
- Advertise and promote monthly Utah Valley / Greater Salt Lake City PRSA luncheons to all PRSSA students
- Create and coordinate a mentor program with PRSA members and UVU PR alumni
- Maintain UVU PR alumni database
- Serve as a liaison between past and current members
- In addition to VP responsibilities, act as Regional Conference Committee and oversee all plans and executions on that effort
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects