Dallan Barnhurst - VP of Media Production
Dallan Barnhurst is a senior at Utah Valley University. He will graduate in August 2016 with a Bachelor of Science in Communication with an emphasis in public relations, after which he plans on pursuing an MBA at the University of Utah.
Dallan joined UVU’s award winning chapter his junior year. He is currently working with Edelman PR, the Student Veterans of America and The Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations on UVU’s 2016 National PRSSA Bateman Case Study Competition team.
Dallan currently works at Intermountain Healthcare as a phlebotomist and has in the past worked with Aspire Home Health and Hospice doing video PR campaigns. In his spare time, he loves to play guitar, watch movies and read.
Favorite quote: "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." - Steve Jobs
- Motivate members through his or her enthusiastic attitude toward PRSSA.
- Create and develop media content that can be used for social media, events, and marketing
- Create promotional/recap video for monthly PR event.
- Create UVU PR alumni video profiles at least once per semester.
- Work with executive board and VP of Digital Communication specifically on these projects.
- Contribute to all other visual media (i.e. Photography, graphic design) when needed.
- Oversee and maintain UVU PRSSA YouTube channel
- Update Twitter account regularly.
- Participate on UVU PRSSA Facebook posts regularly.
- Participate in all Chapter meetings and events.
- All other duties as assigned.