Daniella Teerlink - VP of Service
LIFE MOTTO: "It’s kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney
Daniella Teerlink is a transfer student from Brigham Young University-Idaho. After receiving her Associates degree from BYU-Idaho she transferred to Utah Valley University to pursue a degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations.
Daniella chose to study PR because of the varied interests and diversity that the career field holds. Daniella enjoys the aspect that all industries including tech, entertainment, and sports need Public Relations.
Daniella has a deep love for film. With this genuine interest in movies she was able to study with L.A. film producer, Lance Williams, and learned more about the aspects of film.
Daniella loves to look outside of herself to serve others and learn more about other people and hearing their stories. She has received two President’s Volunteer Service Awards from President Obama for over 400 hours of community service. She has also traveled to Beijing, China as an Ambassador for the U.S. for the 2008 Pre-Olympics. While there she was able to interact with the people of China and gain a greater respect for their traditions and customs.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Plan and execute at least one service event each semester.
- Encourage and foster an environment of service and selfless-acts among PRSSA leadership and membership
- Understand PRSSA mission as to be able to tell others and recruit new members.
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects