Zach Trujillo - VP of Professional Development
Zach Trujillo is a senior public relations student at Utah Valley University and VP of Professional Development for UVU PRSSA. Zach has been heavily involved with UVU student groups, most recently as MAWL President within UVUSA. As the MAWL President, Zach was responsible for marketing athletic events to students, achieving this through social media marketing, event planning, and collaboration with influential groups on campus and collaborating with athletic marketing.
Zach is originally from Roosevelt, Utah where he spent a lot of time outdoors, playing sports and exploring. He served a full-time mission in Frankfurt, Germany and loves to speak German when possible. His dream is to become the VP of Public Relations for the Los Angeles Angels franchise.
- Motivate members through his or her enthusiastic attitude toward PRSSA.
- Plan and coordinate at least one on-site PR professional visit per semester for interested PRSSA members.
- Work with VP of Digital Communications to incorporate PRSSA / PRSA professional development sessions into UVU PRSSA’s social media outlets.
- Advertise and promote to all PRSSA students the monthly Utah Valley / Salt Lake City PRSA Chapter luncheons.
- Create and coordinate a mentor program with PRSA members and UVU PR Alumni.
- Maintain UVU PR alumni database.
- Serve as a liaison between past and current members.
- Participate in all Chapter meetings and events.