Katrina Richards - VP of Member Services
LIFE MOTTO: "All men are created equal, some just work harder in pre-season." -Emmitt Smith
Katrina Richards is a senior at Utah Valley University, scheduled to graduate in the spring of 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations.
Katrina is an advocate of higher education and engaged learning. She has not only worked through school, but has taken leadership roles in a number of extracurricular activities. She is also an activist for sushi, football, and all things fitness.
With almost four years of professional experience in management roles and as a Retention Specialist, Katrina hopes to engage the students at UVU in their own education, driving their own futures to success.
FUN FACT: Katrina is obsessed with Pace Bar popsicles, she eats about 3-4 a day.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Send out welcome letter to each member who signs up for PRSSA
- Compare and contrast clubs list with our list to ensure that each member has paid, and each paid member has filled out the membership form
- Keep membership and email lists organized and up to date
- Create and send out monthly email blasts
- Organize and run PRSSA's booth for Club Rush
- Complete and submit bi-annual national dues and records
- Develop and oversee a fellowship program where each board member has monthly contact / connection with a section of PRSSA members
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects