Marlee Ulibarri - Historian
LIFE MOTTO: "Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." –Bob Marley
Marlee Monet Ulibarri began attending Utah Valley University in August 2012 while still in high school at Utah County Academy of Sciences. This over-achiever graduated in May 2015 with an Associate of Science in University Studies and declared her major as communication. Since then she has been heavily involved in all things "PR" and anticipates graduating in August 2017.
Marlee's passions include cooking and baking, (specifically HER FAVORITE vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies). She loves watching movies, going on motorcycle rides and traveling with her family to the beautiful beaches of California.
She was selected as one of 12 students to represent UVU at the Regional Conference in Los Angeles in March 2016 where she connected with many PR professionals and students from around the country. Marlee has completed two internships focused on social media content development and managing guest relations. She has a passion for learning and teaching others and is excited to put those passions to use within PRSSA.
Marlee has loved PRSSA because because of the many doors it has opened for her - doors that she never even knew existed! It has given her great opportunities for involvement and expanding her network.
FUN FACT: Marlee is not married, but she has a baby. His name is Joaquin and he is a Bearded Dragon.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Editor-In-Chief of the UVU PRSSA's E-Magazine, "Enhance"
- Strategically design, develop, edit and publish monthly magazine issues all dedicated to accomplishing PRSSA's mission
- Together with VP of Events, document how each even is run and conduct post-event evaluations
- Oversee PRSSA Editorial Committee together with PRSSA VP of Public Relations
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects