Paige Simpson - Historian
LIFE MOTTO: "Laugh as much as you breathe and love as much as you live." -Beyonce
Paige Simpson transferred to Utah Valley University in 2016. She is a junior planning on graduating with a major in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations.
Paige has loved interning with Rachael Ellen Events and Elizabeth Kimberly Designs. She has also been apart of the Public Relations for the LDS Church in Washington D.C. Although this is only her second semester in PRSSA, Paige is amazed at how many doors have been opened because of her membership.
Paige loves Diet Coke, Harry Potter and Disneyland. She is pretty sure she loves dogs more than humans, but believes she has the best family on earth.
FUN FACT: Marlee is not married, but she has a baby. His name is Joaquin and he is a Bearded Dragon.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Editor-In-Chief of the UVU PRSSA's E-Magazine, "Enhance"
- Strategically design, develop, edit and publish monthly magazine issues all dedicated to accomplishing PRSSA's mission
- Together with VP of Events, document how each even is run and conduct post-event evaluations
- Oversee PRSSA Editorial Committee together with PRSSA VP of Public Relations
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects