Tanner Kahl - VP of Advocacy
LIFE MOTTO: "Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably." -Nick Miller (New Girl)
Tanner Kahl is a sophomore studying Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations at Utah Valley University expecting to graduate in the spring of 2019.
Tanner can often be found spending time at the gun range or debating who has the best French fries in Utah Valley. He loves spending time outdoors whether that be hiking, fishing, skiing, or just playing Frisbee at the park with his bros.
Tanner is passionate about PRSSA as it has changed his life for the better, and loves being involved with this great organization and hopes to inspire others to join.
FUN FACT: Kaycee CANNOT stay calm when listening to "Downtown" by Macklemore and must perform enthusiastically for everyone present.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Create and develop media content that can be used for social media, events, and marketing
- Create promotional/recap video for monthly PR event
- Create UVU PR alumni video profiles at lease once per semester
- Work with Executive Board and VP of Digital Communication specifically on these projects
- Contribute to all other visual media (i.e. photography, graphic design) when needed
- Oversee and maintain UVU PRSSA YouTube channel
- Participate on UVU PRSSA Facebook posts regularly
- Participate in all Chapter meetings and events
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects