Taylor Lundell - VP of PR
LIFE MOTTO: “What ere thou art, act well thy part”
Taylor Lundell transferred from Utah State University to UVU in 2015. She is a senior and scheduled to graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in communications and an emphasis in public relations.
Taylor is a HUGE foodie for everything besides chocolate, (weird right?) and sushi. She is a music-lover with a PASSIONATE love for Ben Howard, Coldplay and of course, Queen Bey.
Taylor truly cares about higher education and engaged learning in her personal life. This passion is visible through her standing on the Dean’s List both at USU and UVU. She has worked her way through high school and college while taking advantage of numerous internship opportunities, including one for Senator Lee in Washington D.C. and one at Domo, Inc. in American Fork. After Taylor got her received her associates degree from USU, she took her education to London, England for a study abroad through Brigham Young University where she studied art, music, and literature. Taylor has a passion for the public relations industry and gets true fulfillment in helping others reach their full potential.
Taylor believes PRSSA is a great platform and tool to help engage students in their own education's. During her involvement in PRSSA, Taylor has realized the positive impact and the network that it provides. She is excited to continue learning more and gaining more experience through UVU's PRSSA chapter.
FUN FACT: Taylor is scared of outer space and is terrified that NASA is going to invite her on their next voyage.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Oversee the development and editing of all PRSSA press releases
- Create a strategic outreach campaign for all PRSSA events, campaigns and opportunities
- Oversee the implementation of these outreach efforts, (i.e. hanging posters, delivering fliers, digital signage etc.)
- Develop relationship and contract with the UVU Review and other location media outlets
- Send concise report of all PRSSA events and efforts to Nationals
- Oversee PRSSA Editorial Committee together with PRSSA Historian
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects