Wade Draper - President
LIFE MOTTO: "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” -Coco Chanel
Wade Draper is a senior at Utah Valley University pursuing a degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. He is scheduled to graduate in the spring of 2018.
Wade has held multiple positions within the public relations field. From 2015-2017 he worked, as a Recognition Specialist at doTERRA International where he planned member service events and strategized to ensure the department remained a positive environment. He also served as the 2016-2017 VP of Advocacy on the UVU PRSSA Executive Board. One of his favorite positions he has held was being the Director of Lodging & Hospitality for the 2017 UVU PRSSA Regional Conference. Wade currently works as a Public Relations Specialist for True Gentleman, a local bespoke suit company. Upon graduation, he hopes to break into either the entertainment or fashion industry.
Wade LOVES music and can frequently be seen attending concerts. He thinks himself to be a Disney maven and considers Disneyland to be a second home. He also enjoys hosting parties, (especially his annual "Friendsgiving" dinner), spontaneous road trips, cooking, and Halloween.
PRSSA has opened numerous doors for Wade. It has given him the opportunity to expand his network and meet some truly fantastic and life-changing individuals.
FUN FACT: Wade is an annual passholder at Disneyland and tries to go at least once a month.
- Motivate fellow PRSSA leaders and general PRSSA members through enthusiastic attitude about PRSSA
- Direct overall operations of Chapter
- Preside at all membership and executive board meetings
- Attend and represent UVU at national PRSSA events including the National Assembly, Leadership Rally, and National Conference
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities of VP's, directors and committees
- Recommend and establish Chapter goals and objectives with the approval of membership, faculty and professional advisers
- Support all other PRSSA members in their positions and assist with any extra needed projects